At Meredith Primary, all children are valued and are provided with opportunities in a safe, nurturing environment that will empower them to become life-long learners. We strive to have our parents, teachers and community members actively involved in children’s learning.
Children are provided with the skills to enable them to become:
- Resilient learners
- Responsible citizens
- Creative thinkers and
- Reflective, well-developed individuals
Our motto, ‘Achieving together’ is promoted in the following ways:
- We provide a happy, caring and safe environment that promotes an enthusiasm for life-long learning; maximising and
celebrating individual and collective achievement.
- We create a learning environment where students are encouraged to work co-operatively with others.
- We encourage children to respect one another by valuing diversity within the school and the wider community.
- Our educational practices are evidence based and aim to engage each child in a culturally rich, challenging and
- We value the use of innovative tools for our children’s’ learning in a dynamic and technological world.
- We promote strong home-school partnerships, and seek ways to involve, and be involved in, the wider community.
- We strive to have a school that is inclusive, welcoming and supportive of all children’s learning.